Dean Hughson's Alternate View on Life

Life is interesting and I decided to keep score

Sunday, September 21, 2003

Divorce Support: Ask the Divorced Guy!

Last night I had a strange dream. My ex-wife,my present wife (Yoly) and I were all living in the same house. The house had a nice swimming pool with an ice maker and a diet coke spigot by it. My ex-wife announced she was pregnant. Immediately I told her that it wasn't mine; it was Patrick's. I don't know who Patrick is..ha ha....So I called my ex today to tell her the story. She told me "Well, wish it was true because having had a hysterectomy 18 years ago it would make medical science." Strange connections our dreams have. I was always pleasantly surprised when my wife would become pregnant. Each kid was a gift because we were told that we wouldn't have kids...laying on the sofa with a new baby on my chest was a gift. Suppose I miss it sometimes but then I also remember the sick kids,etc. Maybe my mind is trying to keep me in touch with the importance of being a father,at whatever the age.

Dean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home